Asian Country Travel Brochure
World Geography Project
- Any Asian country pictured on p. 37 of the textbook, World Geography in Christian Perspective
- Create a travel brochure for the Asian country of your choosing. Include pictures, maps, etc., along with some or all of the following:
- Climate and Geography
- Economy (such as currency)
- People and Society
- Politics and Government
- Interesting or unique qualities of the chosen country
- This brochure must be colorful, labeled correctly and creatively displayed with the intent of enticing tourist to come visit. Your project is due Friday, September 22, 2017.
- An example of a brochure template can be found below and on the teacher's blog..
- All students may use any of the art supplies in Mrs. Smith’s classroom or supplies may be brought from home.
*Beginning Monday, September 14th, information on the chosen Asian country must be brought and left in the classroom so that each student may work on their project after the lesson is taught. If no information is brought then a homework slip will be given which will affect your final project grade. Projects may be stored in Mrs. Smith’s classroom and taken to Study Hall to be worked on once all other homework is completed per the discretion of the Study Hall teacher.
- September 8, 2017: Asian Country Chosen
- September 11, 2017: Country Information Due In-Class
- September 22, 2017: Travel Brochure Due
- Students will be graded on the creativity of their brochure as well as the thoroughness of information included.
- This grade will count as the one test grade.