Creating a Drag-and-Drop Question on iLearn
- From your Question bank, click “Create a New Question”.
- Select “Drag and Drop onto image”.
- Name your question and give directions for how to complete the question.
- Next, upload a background image.
- Click “Draggable Items”. If your draggable items will be text, change “Type” to “Draggable Text”. Do this for each of the terms you will have students dragging onto the background image.
- Before doing anything else, scroll down and click “Save and continue editing”.
- Next, under “Drop zones”, select the terms so they appear on the diagram. Make sure each of the terms has a “drop zone”.
- Again, “Save changes and continue editing”.
- Scroll back to the background image. Click and drag each of the terms onto the image in the place it belongs.
- Click “Save changes”.
Should you find that any of these instructions is inaccurate or unhelpful, please email Bob Harrison at email@example.com