The primary purpose of the Alamo City Furry Invasion is for our attendess to have fun. These rules have been established to ensure that everyone can have fun in a safe and friendly environment.
A+ King Services & Entertainment does not wish to revoke memberships or ban anyone from our events. We want you to like coming to our events and we want you to come back. The rules are here to maintain order and harmony. It is our hope and expectation that we will seldom have to enforce them. So use good judgment. Be responsible. Treat each other with respect. Live and let live and we can all have a great time.
If you are a member of the media, looking to film, photograph, or otherwise document our events for publication, please visit our Media Policies page (at If you are a member of the media, looking to film, photograph, or otherwise document our events for publication, please visit our Media Policies page for guidelines: https://furryinvasion.org/?t=about&p=mediapolicy
Alamo City Furry Invasion’s Code of Conduct
- All attendees are assumed to have read and understood this official Alamo City Furry Invasion Code of Conduct and agreed to the terms set forth therein when receiving a badge. Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse.
- Anyone who accepts a membership badge agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Alamo City Furry Invasion and A+ King Services & Entertainment from any claim for personal injuries or other damages or equity arising out of any individual’s activities at Alamo City Furry Invasion, even if such injury or damage is caused by negligence by or on the part of Alamo City Furry Invasion or the A+ King Services & Entertainment.
- Alamo City Furry Invasion seeks to make its staff members available to its attendees. Staff members will be wearing specially marked badges to indicate their status. If you have a problem, please alert a member of staff to the issue.
- All attendees of Alamo City Furry Invasion (even those who are attending with a parent) will be required to present a single government-issued photo ID at registration which clearly states their full legal name and date of birth. Examples of valid photo identification include: photo ID issued by DPS or DMV office, driver’s license, military ID, passport, etc. Examples of IDs that are NOT valid include: school ID, employee ID or any other ID that is either not issued by the government or not a photo ID will full legal name and date of birth. Any person who does not present such photo ID will not be allowed to complete registration or be granted a convention badge of membership. Any person who provides a forged photo ID will be remanded to the custody of the local police.
- The majority of Alamo City Furry Invasion is for general audiences. However, some events or subject matter may be limited to adult audiences. At registration, if you are at least 18 years old, you may opt to sign an age statement signifying that that you are at least 18 years old and must show a government issued photo ID showing your legal name and date of birth for verification. If you elect not to sign this statement or you do not produce a government-issued photo ID proving you are at least 18 years old, you may register as a minor as indicated below. Any person who falsifies their age statement or provides forged documentation or photo ID will be remanded to the custody of the local police.
- Minors who will be ages 16 and 17 at time of registration check-in may attend Alamo City Furry Invasion without a parent if they present government-issued photo ID stating their legal name and birthdate and a Parental Consent For Minor To Attend Alamo City Furry Invasion Events form signed by their parent or legal guardian and notarized by a public notary. Minors who will be ages 16 and 17 at time of registration check-in who do not present government-issued photo ID stating the legal name and birthdate or do not have a complete Parental Consent For Minor To Attend Alamo City Furry Invasion 2017 form at Registration may register, but must register with and be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times in any official convention spaces. Parents and guardians will be held responsible for damage or problems caused by their minors. Any minor who provides a forged permission form or photo ID will be remanded to the custody of the local police.
- Children who will be age 15 and below at time of registration check-in are not required to present government-issued photo ID, but must register with and be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times in any official convention area. Parents and guardians will be held responsible for damage or problems caused by their children.
- Convention attendees must wear their official convention badge at all times while in public convention areas and it must be shown upon request to any member of convention staff, security, hotel staff or law enforcement. Your badge will contain a badge name of your choosing (subject to staff approval), as well as a unique number. Altering convention badges in such a manner as to permanently obscure any of these elements renders the badge unusable. If your badge becomes unusable or is lost, it will be replaced at a rate of $10.00 U.S. per badge. Any person found using a counterfeit badge, using a badge not belonging to them or making copies of their badge for others will have their membership revoked and will be banned from the convention and all subsequent conventions hosted by A+ King Services & Entertainment.
- The Convention Chairman of the Alamo City Furry Invasion reserves the right to deny or revoke membership at any time for any reason.
- In the event that any Alamo City Furry Invasion staff or security member deems it necessary to revoke any attendee’s membership, that attendee must surrender their convention badge to said staff or security member and leave Alamo City Furry Invasion convention spaces immediately. Also, said attendee will not be entitled to any manner of refund or compensation for the price of their membership. This includes all levels of membership.
- All public areas of the host venue are *non-smoking. The host venue has designated areas where smoking is permitted. For the purposes of defining "smoking", e-cigarettes and "vaping" apparatusses are considered to be smoking utensils. If any policy or conduct is violated attendees must know that:
- An Automatic Smoking Facility Charge of $250 USD will be assessed to your room for smoking in the guest room.
- If you are caught smoking in public space or meeting rooms, you will be asked to go to designated smoking areas and if you refuse to move to a designated area your membership will be revoked and you will be removed from the convention space and a facility charge will be billed to you at a later date. Location of designated outdoor smoking areas are River Veranda , Pool Veranda and Breezeway located at the back of the hotel, Policy also applied to electronic Cigarettes, Personal Vaporizers and Electronic Nicotine delivery System.
- Any usage, sale or possession of illegal or non-prescribed controlled substances will constitute cause to revoke membership of those involved and will be reported to the local authorities.
- **All parties at which alcohol is served or consumed must verify that every person attending the party is 21 years of age or older by checking government-issued photo IDs. Any party found serving alcohol to or allowing consumption of alcohol by anyone under the age of 21 will be shut down immediately.
**As per hotel policy outside Alcohol is allowed in the guestrooms only, no outside alcohol is allowed in our meeting rooms or public areas.
- Alamo City Furry Invasion accepts no liability for whatever may occur within the confines of private hotel rooms. Incidents* that occur in these rooms are the sole responsibility of the individual to whom the room is rented. This includes payment for any and all damage, responsibility for complaints levied against the room and any other issues that may arise. Please note that if a situation should occur that may present a threat to the convention and/or its attendees, Alamo City Furry Invasion has a responsibility to report it to the proper authorities. Damages to hotel rooms may result in the individual(s) registered to the room not to be allowed to return for future event hosted by A+ King Services & Entertainment. Individuals that cause damage to public spaces or misuse of any emergency systems may be responsible to pay Alamo City Furry Invasion the cost that the hotel law has determined.
- No weapons are permitted at Alamo City Furry Invasion. If you have a fake or peace-bonded weapon to use as part of a costume, it must be approved by Alamo City Furry Invasion before being shown in public. Also, because of potential damage to property, items including, but not limited to, silly string, paintball guns, water guns, drones, or any similar devices are not allowed within the hotel at any time.
- While Alamo City Furry Invasion wholeheartedly endorses get-togethers, meet-ups and other gatherings, it is imperative that any materials used to advertise these events be tasteful and posted in an area and in such a manner wherein no damage will be caused to the hotel. This may include limiting such posts to designated areas. Alamo City Furry Invasion reserves the right to remove any posted notices that are considered inappropriate.
- Remember that while you are at Alamo City Furry Invasion, you are not only here to enjoy the furry fandom, but you also serve to represent it. Violators may be warned only once. Further As such, the following behaviors are prohibited in any public area:
- Public displays of affection more extreme than hugging and back-scratching
- Excessively loud volumes
- Failure to wear appropriate attire up to and including shirts, pants/shorts, footwear. (Alamo City Furry Invasion staff may require attendees to alter their attire if it determined to be inappropriate. Also only proper swimwear must be worn at any time in the hotel pool & hot tub.)
- Public display of any fetish gear including, but not limited to, leashes
- Disrespect of hotel or convention staff or damage to hotel property
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages anywhere other than the hotel bar and hotel restaurant
- Flying remote controlled aircraft in hotel or outside (This is an FAA regulation, we’re within five miles of an airport.)
18.The following behaviors are also prohibited in any public area:
- Display of any adult-themed subject matter (This includes but is not limited to badges and other forms of visible media) For example: A poorly placed sticker does not turn a NSFW badge into an appropriate for all ages badge.
- Selling goods or services outside of the Dealer’s Den, Artist Alley, Art Show or other commerce areas specifically designated by Alamo City Furry Invasion
- Vulgar or offensive statements or artwork (including but not limited to) badges on clothing, skin, signs or other forms of visible media. This includes depictions of sexual acts or nudity, depictions or messages of violence, hate, racially or religiously divisive/hateful material. Staff of the Alamo City Furry Invasion reserve the right to make this decision on a case by case basis
- Artist and dealers selling adult themed artwork must have any adult themed subject matter censored or enclosed in a binder that is clearly mark as adult.
- Convention attendees must maintain a reasonable level of hygiene. We understand that fur suits are hot and people sweat. But please keep in mind that if you do not do something about your scent it may make other convention attendees uncomfortable. If deemed necessary, security may request the individual leave the convention space until they have dealt with the problem.
- Do not attach anything to the hotel walls, elevators, or doors.
- Alamo City Furry Invasion has a strict No Harassment policy (physical, verbal and/or sexual). No means NO. If someone tells you stop, you STOP. If someone tells you to go away, you GO AWAY. If someone will not abide by these rules, contact a member of security or any member of staff and the issue will be dealt with.
- Any attendees engaging in behavior which endangers life or property (such as, but not limited to, pulling fire alarms, creating hazardous situations) will have their membership revoked immediately and may be banned from future events organized by the A+ King Services & Entertainment. If warranted, law enforcement may be called.
- Photographic or video media coverage is prohibited in any convention controlled areas. This includes, but is not limited to, any and all ballrooms, conference rooms and other spaces reserved by Alamo City Furry Invasion. Attendees must also give written consent to being photographed and/or videotaped in any public space at the convention hotel location by the press and the written consent must be kept on file for a minimum of one year. If any attendee declines to consent to this, then any kind of broadcast or publication is not permitted by any media outlet. It is also not permissible to photograph or videotape from any public space into any convention controlled space. Discovery of such a recording being made may result in the individual that took it being asked not to return.
- If a member of the press is found by any attendee, they should immediately contact a staff member, who will present said individual(s) with a written copy of the Alamo City Furry Invasion Press Policy and information about Alamo City Furry Invasion.
- No photographs or video of Alamo City Furry Invasion may be used for any commercial purpose or financial gain without prior written consent from A+ King Services & Entertainment. Any personal photographs or video taken at Alamo City Furry Invasion and placed on the internet must be removed immediately upon request.
- If the Host Venue decides for any reason to ban an individual from the premises, Alamo City Furry Invasion has no choice but to ban this individual from the event as well.
- Alamo City Furry Invasion staff members will make every attempt to be fair, lenient and understanding in the case of infractions, but there are some situations in which our options may become limited based on the severity of the situation. If you feel that you have been treated unfairly by a member of Staff or Security, you may take the matter up with the Chief of Security or the Convention Chairman.
- Alamo City Furry Invasion has no policy on pets, however, El Tropicano Riverwalk Hotel welcomes one pet up to 20lbs for an additional fee of $75 per stay (to be charged to your room), plus a $50.00 refundable deposit (to be charged to your room). All rooms are pet friendly.
- Alamo City Furry Invasion has no plan of action in the event of evacuations as not to impose on the policy or plan established and set forth by the venue. The Hotel provides evacuation plans which are located in each guest room behind the entrance door.
- Alamo City Furry Invasion will not accept ANY refund requests after Pre-Registration has closed. (This will be September 25, 2017)
- Alamo City Furry Invasion reserves the right to amend these rules without prior or posted notice.
- All sales of products and registration before during and after pre-registration are final and NO REFUNDS will be issued.