Date: November 26, 2013
Subject: Solarize Plano Installation Timeline Status Update
We hope everyone has been staying warm and dry over the last week! We definitely needed the rain, but maybe not the cold…..
Everything remains basically on track, with just a small time shift for when the Oncor online system is available, which will now be Dec 2nd.
Please see the next milestones given below.
- 10/28 - 11/15 (completed for all Oncor participants, not a blocking issue for CoServ participants)
- Structural Analysis by Steve Barton from Bedrock Engineering
- Participants will be contacted by Bedrock Engineering to schedule a home visit over the next few weeks
- All Project Design Drawings & Submittal Documents turned over for EE review & stamps
- Oncor submission for solar incentive approval
- Axium Solar will be contacting customers at this time participants will receive a Oncor Host-Customer agreement and interconnection application to sign.
- week beginning 12/9 (was 11/25)
- upon project approval initial 20% deposits (for cash buyers) will be deposited
- 12/4 - 12/11 (was 12/2 - 12/6)
- All projects submitted to Plano for permitting
- 12/9 - 12/13 (was 12/2 - 12/6)
- Installations to begin January 2014.
Be sure to contact Axium Solar if you have any additional questions, and contact them for coordination of events for your specific installation.
We will provide our next status update within the next 2-4 weeks.
Happy Thanksgiving & Shine On from:
Larry Howe, Bob Litwins, and all the volunteers of Plano Solar Advocates
And Axium Solar