Tiramisu with Baileys Cream Filling
From the Kitchen of: Yolanda Caccamo Quackenbush
*1 Package of Pavesini cookies (you can find these at your local Italian Import Store)
* 2-8oz Packages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese (at room temperature)
*1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar
* 2 Cups of Heavy Whipping Cream
* 1/2 Cup of Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur
* 2 cups of Espresso (maybe more maybe less) cooled down at room temperature
* Grated Chocolate for décor
* Place the Cream Cheese in a large bowl and mix on Medium High Speed for about 5 minutes until smooth (I used my Kitchenaid mixer, but an electric hand mixer would be fine).
* Once the cream cheese is nice and smooth, add the sugar and mix again for about 3 minutes.
* Keeping the mixer going, add the Heavy Cream, but make sure you add a little at a time so that the mixture does not form lumps! Keep mixing until smooth!
* Add the Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur and mix again until smooth
* Scrape along the sides with a spatula to make sure everything in incorporated evenly and smoothly.
* Layer the bottom of a 9x13 inch Pan with 27 Pavesini Cookies.
* LIGHTLY pour the Espresso over part of the cookies and tilt the pan back and forth to spread the Espresso around.
* Spread a layer of the Cream Mixture over the top.
* Layer another 27 Pavesini cookies over the top, in the opposite direction as the first layer and LIGHTLY pour the Espresso over the top of the cookies and tilt the pan to spread the espresso and then spread another layer of the cream Mixture over the top.
* Repeat this step one more time and you should have three succulent layers of goodness!
* Sprinkle the top with shaved chocolate
* Cover and put it in the fridge for at least 3 hours