Reports to: Head of Engineering
Date: Jan 2018
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Bitmark Inc. – a venture-backed software company – is looking for candidates to join our team and accelerate development of our blockchain and related services. You’ll get to work in an environment that deeply values design and engineering, alongside a talented team with industry-proven open source (we are ex-Openmoko people) and design experience.
[INSERT standard about Bitmark pagaraph]
Profiles that are important to us:
- Strong English communication skills
- Strong coding skills and computer science fundamentals
- We don’t discriminate by language, but having coded in Go, Ruby, Python, Java, Erlang, … is a plus
- Knowledge of distributed systems (ZeroMQ, BitTorrent, Bitcoin, …) is a major plus
- Knowledge of cryptography is a big plus
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies is a plus
- Knowledge of database (PostgreSQL, LevelDB, Redis, …) backed applications as used in REST APIs
- Knowledge of communication methods to interact with frontend applications (WebSockets, RPC, JSON, …)
- Knowledge of configuration management (git, containers, Vagrant, …) in a development environment
- You are creative and analytical, and like to be appreciated for both
- You are passionate about contributing to open-source codebases
- Competitive salary
- Child care benefits
- Stock options
How to Apply:
- Take this coding sample (allow 20-40 min). Do all your coding in that text box, not an external editor. It is timed so do it in one sitting.
- Email your CV to email@example.com.