Hamilton Junior-Senior High School
May 23, 2017
Lunch Today: Grilled Hot Dogs, Fruit, Milk
- Congratulations to the May students of the month: 7th Bailey Barber, 8th Jaley Huffman, 9th Madison Walters, 10th Alivia Dighton, 11th A.J. Koblas and 12th Noah Gomez. You will have your picture taken at 11:50 today.
- Any sophomore or junior who has a GPA of 3.0 or higher and isn’t already scheduled as a class tutor or office aide who is interested in being one, see Mr. Lawson some time today.
- Football Cheer Tryouts will be June 6th & 7th from 9am-10am and June 8th at 5:30 pm. All events will take place in the Hamilton Junior High Gym. Contact Coach Hoyt for more information at email@example.com
- Anyone interested in the “Hancock County’s got Talent” there are forms on the Cardinal Cafe window ledge.
- Any High school band member interested in auditioning for color guard needs to come to a mandatory meeting on Thursday, May 25 at 7:00pm in the High School band room. The audition routine will be taught at this time.
- Think you have the best fidget spinner trick? Or, do you think you are the best bottle flipper in the building? Prove it! Practice up and get ready for tomorrow’s activities! Also, we’ll see who’s boss tomorrow when a giant, inflatable 65 ft long obstacle course arrives in the JH gym. If you want to participate, make sure you have socks to wear!
- High School Band camp will be July 31st-August 4th from 8:00am to 12:30pm. All high school band members are required to be in attendance.
- Report cards will be available for pickup on Thursday morning. Your lunch accounts must have a positive balance to receive your report card.
- There will be a Titan Golf Clinic for current 7th graders at Deer Run Golf Course in Hamilton from July 24th-July 28th. The Camp will run from 9- 10:30 am Monday through Friday. If you are interested please pick up a form from the Cardinal Cafe Window.
- Chorus Today and Monday will be at the regular time. You will eat first lunch, then go to chorus at 11:39.
- Ms. Hoyt, Mrs. Hendricks, and Mrs. Stewart need all of the books from their personal libraries returned immediately. Check the bulletin board outside of Mrs. Stewart’s classroom for details on Mrs. Hendricks’ missing books. Ms. Hoyt needs the following books from the following students:
- Under the Dome-- Brenden Bell
- Catch 22-- James Boyer
- If you have any other of Ms. Hoyt's books, return them to her right now!
- Any girl in grades 8-11 who is interested in playing golf next year should meet with Coach Unruh on Tuesday, May 23rd at 6pm in the Deer Run clubhouse.
- Anyone interested in playing football next year please stop by the Cardinal Cafe Window and pick up an informational sheet from Mr. Cook.
- There will be a boys golf meeting for anyone interested in participating in high school golf next year on May 23rd at 6 PM in the clubhouse of Deer Run Golf Course in Hamilton.
- There are Softball summer camp forms on the Cardinal Cafe counter. This camp is for 6th through 9th Grade.
- Attention ALL Students - if you still need to order a yearbook, please order online as soon as possible or see Mrs. Stewart for an order from. High school yearbooks can be ordered at jostensyearbooks.com. Junior High students must pick up a form from Mrs. Stewart. A final yearbook count is due next week, so get your order in to ensure you will get a yearbook.
- Final baseball practice is Wednesday. All uniforms (game and practice) should be clean when turned in. If field is too wet, we will meet at elementary gym.
Pledge: I pledge allegiance
To the flag
Of the United States of America
And to the Republic
For which it stands
With liberty and justice for all.
Hamilton Habits: Be respectful, be responsible, be safe, and be excellent today!