Following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to the contest named as #SizzleToBarcelona contest (hereinafter referred to as contest). For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the term HRC, when used with reference to a legal entity, shall mean Hard Rock Cafe India:
Terms and Conditions:
Schedule and Timeline
#SizzleToBarcelona contest shall run from February 20, 2015 to March 22, 2015 (the contest period) and will be announced on HRC social media profiles. HRC at its discretion, reserves the right to curtail or extend the contest period, as it deems necessary. If there is a revision of the date the same shall be published on HRC social media profiles.
- Contest will be hosted on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Participants need to spend a minimum of INR 1500 at any of the HRC outlets and earn a unique passport number. Then they are required to post their experiences using videos, pictures and/or text on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #SizzleToBarcelona and their unique passport number.
- The more number of dine-ins at HRC India, the more flying miles participants can earn, which increases the probability of being shortlisted.
- Four winning couples will get a non-transferable all-expense paid trip to Barcelona.
- The trip shall not include any additional expense on food and sight-seeing and the same will be borne at your own expense.
- Airport transfer on the day of the arrival and departure shall be provided from the hotel to the airport.
- Only the holder of the passport number is entitled to fly with one person accompanying them.
- This offer cannot be exchanged for any other products or in lieu of monetary transaction.
- The computer of HRC and independent agency shall be the official clock for purposes of this contest.
- Winner agrees to cooperate with HRC in fulfilling any legal obligation (if applicable).