To View Cover Letters and Resumes
Google Chrome and Firefox are supported browsers. Internet Explorer and Safari have known compatibility issues.
- Login to your employer account.
- Scroll down to your list of open positions on your Main Profile page.
- Click on this job currently has __ applicant/s.
- Click on the magnifying glass to the left of the applicant’s name to view the application.
- To view the applicant’s cover letter, click on View/Print the Cover Letter.
- On the next screen, you can view the Cover Letter. By scrolling to the very bottom of your screen, you can also view the cover letter in full screen mode by clicking view this cover letter full screen. The button with the four arrows in the bottom right hand of the screen does not work unless you click view this cover letter in full screen in the bottom left hand corner of your screen first.
- You can also print the Cover Letter by Clicking on Direct Link to File. Most likely if the document is saved as a .pdf and your browser has a built in .pdf reader, you can print using the .pdf viewer tools. If the document is saved as a .doc or .ppt, your browser will download the document and you will be asked to save or open with by your browser. From there, print the cover letter and resume utilizing Word and PowerPoint functions.
- Because the view/print function opens in a new browser tab/window, you can return to the candidate’s application by clicking on the previous tab/window and repeat steps 5-7 to View/Print the Resume. You can also return to your Main Profile page and repeat steps 3-7 to View/Print the Resume.
- To print just the KEEB portion (the qualifications, education, licenses, etc.) of an application click on the printer icon at the bottom of their application.