Quick and Easy Lasagna
1. While noodles are boiling, brown the sausage on the stove, drain fat, add sauces, and let simmer for 20-30 minutes.
2. Drain noodles, and combine the ricotta/cottage cheese, 1/2 C. of the Parmesan cheese, egg, and garlic.
3. Layer in thirds: noodles, cheese mix, sauce, 4. oz. mozzarella cheese
4. Top with last of mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
5. Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
6. Uncover and continue to bake for 15-20 minutes until top is golden brown.
7. Let sit for 15-20 minutes before serving.