Hi there fellow gamers! This group is for the ones who haven't won any or that many games.
We don't like rules, but we need to have a few , but hey, we do believe in democracy, so if the members of this group suggest a new rule or a changing of a rule, then we will vote for it and discuss it in the forum.
These rules are supposed to give everyone a great chance of winning games, dlcs and other cool things and once winning a few things we do believe in giving something back to the group!
The rules of the group.
1. You must follow the rules of this group, failing to do so will get you kicked from this group.
2. You must follow the rules of SG, failing to do so (in example but not limited to re-gifting) will result in a report to the admins of SG, you will also get kicked from this group.
3. If you win three group giveaways then you should "give something back" to the group. We're not picky, a DLC, a bundled game, a soundtrack or basically anything that is OK on SG is OK in this group. Failing to "give something back" within two (2) weeks after the last win (without a valid reason) will result in being kicked from the group.
4. You can choose the duration of your giveaways yourself but it would be great if it lasted at least 24 hours so that most people will have a chance to see it, but you won't be kicked if you create flash-giveaways!
5. At least some of your giveaways should be group exclusively, but you are of course allowed to create as many public and/or other group/private giveaways as you might like - it's all good for the community! Once you won three items from this group your "giving something back"-giveaway should be exclusively for this group.
6. Please only enter giveaways of games you actually like to play and/or try out.
Rules for the forum, chat and whatnot:
You don't have to be active in chat, forums and whatnot, but it's always nice to be!
1: You must follow the rules of SG chat and the general SG rules, failing to do so will get you kicked from this group.
2: Just be nice to each other, use common sense and everything will be just fine!
Okay, the rules sounds fair! Who can join?
This is a group for the ones who haven't won any or that many games.
We believe that:
1. "Not that many games" is lower than 5 full games (Dev. giveaways not included), DLC, soundtracks doesn't count.
2. You need to have entered a significant amount of giveaways.
3. For the second one to be true we think that you must have been a member of SG for at least a month.
Rules are subject to change at any time. We do believe in democracy, so if the members of this group suggest a new rule or a changing of a rule, then we will vote for it and discuss it in the forum.
Q: I have won more than 5 full games (Dev. giveaways not included), can I still join?
A: You might have a chance yes:
1. If you have been active in creating giveaways in other groups and/or public and if you plan to be active here as well then yes you're able to join!
2. If your estimated wins are way lower than your actual wins you might be qualified to enter!
Q: I have won 5 games since joining the group, do I have to leave the group?
1. If you won outside the group no.
2.If you follow the rules, including giving something back for at least every third win in the group you are allowed to stay for as long as you wish
A: Do I have to create a giveaway if I don't win anything?
No, you don't have to, but it is fun to give! Once you win three things in this group you should "give something back" to the group.
Q: What does "valid reason" mean?
A: You are supposed to give something back for each third win you make in this group. We have decided that 2 weeks since the third win is a decent timeframe. But there can always be a reason why one can't create a giveaway in that time. If that person contact the admins/mods and explains why some extra time is needed then the timeframe might be extended.
Q: Are you admins/mods allowed to enter the giveaways and are you creating this group just to higher your own chances in winning?
A: Well that was actually two questions but heyyy :) Yes, all members, including admins/mods are allowed to enter any giveaways offered in the group, and being part of this group will of course higher any members chance of winning a giveaway (including admins/mods) BUT it is important to mention that the rules of this group must be followed by the admins/mods as well, they must also create at least one giveaway for every third they win in this group.
Q: Will this be a super exclusive group that only a limit amount of people can join?
Our intention is to higher the chance of winning for our members, we do have to start slow, once the group is up and running we will be able to accept new people to the group.
Interested? Fill out this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1P4l-n0wL3iCKU_2aVW5UQudJj8pLFm3b-4jh6SijAI0/viewform