Zellerbach 7, 170, 413, (133 & 135) • Hearst Field Annex D23 • Durham Studio Theater
Studio/Space Use Policy:
- Studios must be reserved for use. Please do not occupy spaces without reserving.
- Return studios to a neutral, clean condition upon leaving. Put all furniture back in its storage location and take ALL personal belongings.
- Water in a closed plastic container is the only beverage allowed in the studios.
All other food and drink are prohibited.
- Do not operate technical equipment in studios (theatrical lighting, sound, projection) unless you have express permission and training. Do not alter settings.
- Studios must be vacated by the end of your reserved time. That means you should stop at least 5 minutes early in order to clean, restore & vacate the space on time.
- Enter and exit Zellerbach spaces only via the stage door.
- Never prop open any exterior building door.
- Do not move furniture or equipment from or between spaces.
- Do not drag furniture/props or engage in activity that may cause damage to floors or furnishings.
- Do not stand on any furniture other than rehearsal cubes/benches.
- Do not ever sit, stand or ride on wheeled tables.
- Do not tape, nail or otherwise affix anything to walls or floors without express permission of the Production Manager.
- Do not remove spike tape from the floor, take down postings, or use rehearsal materials that do not belong to you.
- Open flame is prohibited in all UCB facilities. (e.g. candles, matches, lighters)
Failure to abide by the above will result in loss of space use privileges for the responsible party and other disciplinary actions as appropriate.
- Lockers may be checked out at the stage door.
- If you do not intend to use your scheduled time, please cancel your booking or notify email@example.com so that the room can be released for others to use.
Space Use Policy Revised July 2015