Lunch Duty #5 Monitor Restroom/Hall & Soccer Field 11:25 - 12:25
- Put on your orange vest for easy identification.
- Eat before or after lunch duty.
- Lunch duty is not a time to visit with other parents.
- You and other duty parents are responsible for all children during this time.
While Children are eating:
- Children must stay in the lunchroom the entire lunch hour for safety reasons. No exceptions, unless you give them permission to go to the restroom. Do not allow many to go at one time.
- Children are not allowed in the art room/kitchen during lunch and may not use the microwave or refrigerator.
- Please stand near the doors into the foyer. You will be responsible for deciding if a student may leave to go to the restroom.
- You are also responsible for making sure parents on duty don’t stand at the door and visit. The area by the doors needs to remain clear of people.
When finished eating:
- Children will be dismissed by table when they have cleaned up their area. Many will want to go to the restroom at this time. Please do not allow many to go at this time.
- While the other lunch duty monitors are cleaning up, please take students (as told by lunch leader) outside to soccer field area (located outside the fenced playground area). Make sure all toys are returned to toy box located outside in playground area.