Third meeting of UUU agenda
- Note committee members that are present
- Should future meeting be scheduled at weekends only to make it simpler to fill in the “Doodle poll”?
- Progress report on temporary content for UUU website:: Barry, Jason, Simon, Brendan, Joe
- Progress report on website improvements: Gavin
Kris - any thoughts on my suggestion of a “like us on Facebook” button???
Dan - Facebook stream or twitter feed widget?
- Progress report on IUF role (what should Alan be doing etc...): Alan.
- Progress report gathering results from previous unicycle events: Dan
- Progress report on gaining control of bank account: Joe
- Progress report on registering the UUU as something: Dan
- Progress report finding a BUC host.
Kris - See emails for a update.
- Find out who qualified level testers are? Do we have a record of who was awarded what level? Do we have the certificate templates?
- Making unicycling a recognised sport in the UK (Sports for England/Wales/Scotland/NI). Dan has contacted Sports England. There are several obstacles in our way that prevents us from becoming the national governing body for unicycling (membership numbers, constitution, other policy documents, certified financial accounts)
- Would “rep” committee members be interested in being involved in the writing of IUF rules?
Kris - (Jonathan Marshall is currently on the committee for iuf rule writing, obviously biased towards Hockey)
- Further BUC discussion....
Kris - Theres allot of suggestion arround dates on the forum, originally i suggested the bank holiday weekend at easter to nofit state. Ultimately we could suggest a prefered date but the onus lies with the host’s availability.