Regroup Therapy - Manager/Director of Provider Services
Manager/Director of Provider Services
VP Provider Services
Do you want to impact the future of behavioral healthcare? Do you have a track-record of tackling and achieving ambitious goals? Are you excited by the idea of continuing to build your work experience at a rapidly-growing, values-driven, innovative healthcare startup already achieving great results?
Regroup Therapy is seeking a Manager/Director of Provider Services to manage Regroup providers (primarily physicians and APNs) throughout their work with Regroup and Regroup’s health entity partners. This includes training, onboarding, and assignment to clinical deployments and ongoing support and management throughout deployment. Additionally, you’ll focus on the best ways to expand Regroup’s provider network over time.
You will maintain our system for tracking providers’ capacity and work closely with other Regroup leaders to match providers to appropriate deployments. You will be responsible for provider satisfaction, education and adherence to deployment requirements. Ultimately, you will be an integral part of the Regroup team and advocate for Regroup providers and for world-class provider experience.
In addition to competitive pay and attractive benefits, we offer ongoing mentoring designed to support on-the-job activities and quickly build the skills you will need to become an impactful healthcare executive. We will help strengthen your strategic thinking, business writing, communication, and problem solving skills, which are key competencies to advance to the next level at Regroup and in your career overall.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provider Training and Onboarding:
- Provide training on Regroup policies and procedures
- Provide training on Telehealth best practices
- Maintain communication with providers throughout onboarding process
- Manage out of state licensing process, electronic prescription access and training, and lab ordering access and training
- Maintain all provider records both during onboarding and on an ongoing basis
- Assess ongoing provider training needs and implement relevant training programs
- Provider Network Management and Assignment:
- Collaborate with Manager/Director of Clinical Operations to review provider team and make appropriate clinical matches to deployments
- Provide deployment specific training to providers
- Prepare and/or participate with providers on any interviews/meetings with partner sites
- Communicate clinical and operational needs to providers and confirm that they understand processes and procedures for each deployment
- In collaboration with Manager/Director of Implementation coordinate EMR/charting training
- Maintain ongoing communication with entire network of Providers including options for formal regular communication such as monthly update email
- Assist Manager/Director of Recruiting in developing new approaches for attracting top provider talent
- Provider Support Throughout Deployment:
- Collect and reconcile provider monthly invoices and coordinate with Regroup accountant to ensure timely, accurate payment
- Weekly/monthly check ins with providers to ensure success of each deployment
- Review and follow up to provider satisfaction surveys; provide this and other data needed to populate operational dashboards related to Provider Services
- Management of any issues that arise including operational and clinical issues.
Responsible for escalating appropriate issues to Regroup Medical Director or other senior Regroup executives
- Regularly present analysis of Provider Services activities to assess what’s working and what’s not; suggest new approaches, systems, resources, and documents to improve Provider Services performance over time
- Bachelor’s degree required; relevant graduate degree preferred
- Clinical experience as a professional or student strongly preferred
- Academic, extracurricular, and/or work record of tackling ambitious goals successfully
- A strong interest in impacting the future of behavioral health in the U.S.
- 3-10 years experience working with medical and/or psychological providers (mental health setting preferred)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to manage complex conversations, over the phone, in person, and via video conference
- Experience in handling challenging discussions with important stakeholders, such as understanding and addressing areas of dissatisfaction or concern
- Excellent organization skills, time management and problem solving skills; the ability to juggle many tasks at the same time; strong attention to detail
- Ability to assess needs related to the job function and create new processes, documents, structures, and systems accordingly
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams and diverse groups; Independent worker, self starter
- Exceptional computer skills with ability to pick up new applications quickly; Experience with Excel, Word, Google applications, and other internet-based software systems
- Intellectual curiosity, along with a competitive spirit and friendly, likable personality
- On-the-job experience and coaching/mentoring program
- Numerous professional development opportunities
- Competitive compensation, paid time off, attractive benefits
- A fast-paced, friendly, supportive, ambitious culture as one of the Midwest’s most promising and rapidly-growing healthcare services and technology companies
About Regroup Therapy:
Regroup Therapy's mission is to ensure that all people are able to access high quality behavioral health providers when and where needed. We provide integrated behavioral health services via telehealth to the health care entities experiencing clinician shortages and/or seeking for a more flexible approach to behavioral health care delivery. This virtual staffing model allows for health care entities to provide badly needed behavioral health services to geographies and care sites that have long struggled to attract and retain in-person providers. Additionally, Regroup works with health entity customer to innovate the way that behavioral healthcare is delivered through alternative care models and technology-based tools and solutions. Regroup was recently named as a “2016 50 on Fire” company by Chicago Inno and is venture backed by OCA Ventures, The Hyde Park Angels, Impact Engine, Wasson Enterprise, The Harvard Business Angels and others. Our office is located at: 4525 N. Ravenswood Ave., Chicago, IL. Regroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.