Larchmont Public Library - 121 Larchmont Avenue - Larchmont, NY 10538 -
Local ESL Instruction
Updated June 2018
Mamaroneck Public Library: 698-1250 ext. 3 Information/reference or 630-5887
- English Conversation Group. Every Thursday 11:00 - noon.
Community Resource Center:: 835-1512 or email@example.com
- Evening classes offered Monday and Wednesday 6:15-9:15. Course fee of $20 (no cash). Beginners to advanced levels. Also in partnership with Westchester Community College levels 3-4. Contact Ms. Jirandy Martinez, Program Director for further information.
Larchmont/Mamaroneck Center for Continuing Education at Mamaroneck High School: 698-9126 Monday – Thursday 9 AM – 12 PM
- Day classes available. Call for further information including registration fee.
Southern Westchester BOCES in partnership with Westchester Community College at Mamaroneck High School: 637-1936
- Must be 18 or older. Fee: for 75 hours - $25.Classes are held Mondays and Wednesdays 6:30-9:30 PM Class sessions are held in fall, winter and spring. Classes also offered at other locations throughout Westchester.
Southern Westchester BOCES in partnership with Westchester Community College at St. Gabriel's School, 50 Washington Ave. : 637-1936 for county-wide office, 937-3829 for New Rochelle office
- Must be 18 or older. Fee: for 75 hours - $25. Classes offered Monday through Thursday 9:00 AM-12:00 PM and 6:30-9:30 PM year round; Saturday 9:00 AM-1:00 PM during academic year only. Classes also offered at other locations throughout Westchester.
United Community Center of Westchester at 360 North Ave. : 813-2896
- Beginner classes (levels 1-2) offered Tuesdays and Thursdays 10:00 AM-12:00 PM
Westchester Community College English Language Institute: 606-6656 or firstname.lastname@example.org
YMCA 50 Weyman Ave, New Rochelle, NY 10805: Karen Khor 646-642-5561 or email@example.com
- Classes for intermediate/advanced learners that focus on conversation as opposed to grammar. Classes offered Monday & Wednesday 9-11 AM, 12:30-2:30 PM or Tuesday & Thursday 6:30-8:30 PM; fee $30 per nine-week semester; YMCA member $10. Classes offered in the fall, winter, and spring.
Literacy Solutions NY at the Yonkers Public Library, Riverfront Branch: 375-7964.
- Call to set up appointments for individual tutoring sessions or to attend group classes (held in evenings). Appointments are free. All tutoring sessions (individual and group) are held at the Yonkers Public Library / Riverfront Branch, 1 Larkin Center, Yonkers, NY 10701.