Larchmont Public Library - 121 Larchmont Avenue - Larchmont, NY 10538
Local ESL Instruction
Updated August 2016
Mamaroneck Public Library: 698-1250 ext. 3 Information/reference or 630-5887
- English Conversation Group. Every Wednesday 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
Community Resource Center:: 835-1512 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beginners to advanced levels. Also in partnership with Westchester Community College levels 3-4. Contact Ms. Jirandy Martinez, Program Director for further information.
Larchmont/Mamaroneck Center for Continuing Education at Mamaroneck High School: 698-9126 Monday – Friday 9:00 – 1:00PM
- Day classes available. Call for further information including registration fee.
Southern Westchester BOCES in partnership with Westchester Community College at Mamaroneck High School: 524-9214
- Must be 18 or older. Fee: for 75 hours - $25.Classes are held Mondays and Wednesdays 6:30-9:30 p.m. Class sessions are held in fall, winter and spring.
Southern Westchester BOCES in partnership with Westchester Community College at St. Gabriel's School, 50 Washington Ave. : 637-1936, 937-3829 or 347-2314
- Must be 18 or older. Fee: for 75 hours - $25. Classes offered Monday through Thursday 9:00AM-12:00; Monday through Thursday 12:30-3:30PM; Monday through Thursday 6:30-9:30PM; Saturday 9:00AM-1:00PM
United Community Center of Westchester at 360 North Ave. : 813-2896
- Levels 1 - 2; Classes offered Tuesdays and Thursdays 10:00AM-12:00
Westchester Community College English Language Institute: 606-6656
YMCA 50 Weyman Ave, New Rochelle, NY 10805: Karen Khor 646-642-5561
- Classes offered Monday & Wednesday 9-11, 12:30-2:30 or Tuesday & Thursday 9-11, 12:30-2:30, 6:30-8:30; new student assessment; Fee $30 per semester; YMCA member $10
Literacy Solutions NY at the Yonkers Public Library, Riverfront Branch: 375-7964.
- Call to set up appointments for individual tutoring sessions or to attend group classes (held in evenings). Appointments are free. All tutoring sessions (individual and group) are held at the Yonkers Public Library / Riverfront Branch, 1 Larkin Center, Yonkers, NY 10701.