Planner Dos for Students!
- Review teacher Haiku pages each Sunday night after 6:00 p.m.
- Teachers must make any updates before 5:00 p.m. daily
- On the month-at-a-glance, please record the weekly Blue and Gold schedule (make note of any schedule changes)
- Record any upcoming major assessments
- Record special dress days
- Record extra-curricular activities and special family events
Weekly Home Learning Assignments
- Record the weekly Blue and Gold schedule
- Map out your class schedule by “blocking out” each class (make note of any schedule changes)
- Record your nightly homework assignments in class when they are announced/shared by your teacher
- As assignments are complete, mark them off your list :)
Q & A:
If CW and HW are already written on Haiku by the teacher, why do I need to rewrite it in my planner? I can just refer to it later.
When do teachers share these tips with students?
Who posts the blue and gold schedule on Haiku for students?