PERFORMER GUEST COMP POLICY
performing cast members, directors & producers
Complimentary tickets are a privilege extended to our cast members to share with close family and friends, industry contacts, etc. If you are promoting a show to an acquaintance, we ask that you use an appropriate promo code, rather than offer free tickets.
NOTE: Resident Cast members receive unlimited standby access to ImprovBoston shows. Directors and Producers may contact the box office in advance and reserve a comp ticket to any show.
Shows in the…
Main Theater can leave 2 comps per performer up to 10 comps per show
Studio Theater (IB produced) can leave 2 comps per performer up to 5 per show
Notes and instructions:
- To secure your tickets, comps must be requested by 3PM the day before your show. For ALL weekend shows (Fri/Sat/Sun), comp requests must be processed by 3PM on Friday. Comp requests submitted after the deadline won't be seen until Monday.
- For each comp group requested, a separate Google form request must be made. (parties of 2 or more may be included in one request)
- If you do not submit by the deadline, last minute Guest Comps may be available at the door. You may add your guests (up to 2) to a waiting list which will only be processed after all paying customers are seated. Last-minute comps are subject to availability and the discretion of the House Manager. We strongly recommend using the google form and timeline above to secure your comps or have your guests purchase their tickets to guarantee seating.
- Comps aren’t guaranteed; you or your producer will be notified if there is an issue with the number of comps being requested, etc. They will be allocated in order of submission (first come, first served) up to the maximum number of comp tickets per show (see above).
- Guest Comps may only be requested by that night’s performers & are to be used for guests only. They are not for ImprovBoston Cast Members.
Submit your comps here: http://goo.gl/qS7AHT