Best Ever Lasagna
- 1 lb. ground beef, browned and drained. I used two pounds of ground beef
- 1 t. Italian seasoning
- 8 Lasagna noodles (or how ever many it takes to cover your pot twice)
- 28 oz. jar spaghetti sauce (I used a bit more than that)
- 1/3 Cup water
- 4 oz. can mushrooms
- 8 oz. pkg. mozzarella cheese
- 15 oz. container ricotta cheese
- garnish with parmesan cheese
- Add Italian seasoning to ground beef, brown and drain off grease.
- Divide ingredients in half, and layer one on top of the other, starting with the noodles at the bottom of the crock pot.
- Cover, and cook on low for five hours.
- Serve with a lettuce salad and enjoy!