Attendees to Connect with Industry Leaders from AOL, Facebook, GE, IBM Watson, Kraft, and Dunkin’ Brands Spearheading Innovation in Digital and Customer-Centric Marketing
BOSTON, MASS. – August 18, 2016 – Today, the Massachusetts Innovation and Technology Exchange (MITX), the premier organization representing the New England technology and innovation community, announced the addition of Joi Ito of MIT Media Lab to its already impressive lineup of keynote speakers from Facebook, GE, Dunkin' Brands, Procter & Gamble, IBM Watson, AOL, and many other leading organizations at this year’s FutureM on September 21-22 in Boston, MA.
Celebrating its 7th year, FutureM brings together some of the most predominant marketing and technology leaders across the nation who are at the forefront of cutting edge technologies and innovations fueling the future of marketing, technology and design, while challenging and empowering marketers to take on new thinking and strategies for greater success.
“As mobile apps, social platforms, and AR/VR technologies have been evolving at accelerated rates, so have customer expectations around brand experiences,” said Amy Quigley, president of MITX, the creators of FutureM. “Our new format at FutureM creates an intimate setting where marketers can expect to interact with some of the industry’s most innovative and creative minds, to gather a better understanding on what this intersection of marketing and technology means for their business and adopt new strategy ideas and processes that meet this new customer-centric framework.”
FutureM speakers representing the intersection of marketing, technology and design include:
· Andrew "Boz" Bosworth, VP, Ads & Business Platform, Facebook
· Amber Case, Cyborg Anthropologist
· Chris Davey, Chief Strategist, Publicis. Sapient
· Carlton A. Doty, VP, Group Director, Forrester
· Jessica Gelman, CEO, Kraft Analytics Group
· Alicia Hatch, CMO, Deloitte Digital
· Scott Hudler, SVP & Chief Digital Officer, Dunkin' Brands
· Joi Ito, Director, MIT Media Lab
· David Kenny, General Manager, IBM Watson
· JP Kuehlwein, Former Managing Director Global Strategy & Innovation, Procter & Gamble
· John Lee, Chief Strategy Officer, Merkle
· Sam Olstein, Global Director of Innovation, GE
· Geoff Ramsey, Chairman & Chief Innovation Officer, eMarketer
· David "Shingy" Shing, Digital Prophet, AOL
· Suresh Vittal, VP, Product Marketing & Strategy, Adobe Marketing Cloud
Hosted this year at Boston’s Innovation and Design Center, FutureM 2016 has been re-imagined to make it even more inspirational, provocative, and conducive to creating stronger connections among attendees. A little over a dozen keynote speakers will share breakthrough ideas in their fields of expertise. Fireside chats with C-level executives will reveal perspectives on the future of their roles and their businesses, and how tech is changing the customer experience. Workshops, discussion groups and discovery sessions will take a deep-dive into best-in-class tech propelling marketing strategies forward.
For more information and to register for this event: http://futurem.org/speakers-2016.aspx Secure early bird rates and special VIP packages by September 2nd.
FutureM brings together marketing and technology innovators to contemplate and celebrate cutting edge technologies and innovations fueling the future of marketing, technology, and design. Join us in Boston, September 21-22, to be inspired, be part of provocative conversations, and to make powerful new connections. For more information, visit http://futurem.org/.
Contact: Colleen Irish