Hello Tech Integrators!
Just this month, Apple released an amazing self-guided learning course designed just for teachers. It includes 8 modules on the following topics: iPad basics, Pages, Keynote, iMovie, Numbers, GarageBand, Productivity, and Creativity. Each module ends with 5 questions. If you get at least 4 correct, you get a badge! Once you receive all 8 badges, you will receive this Apple Teacher 2016 badge! And there will be much rejoicing!
Have fun with this! Rely on support from me, your DPRS, and your colleagues! We're all here for each other!
Become an Apple iPad Teacher in 8 Steps
1) Navigate to appleteacher.apple.com in your Safari browser on your iPad (or laptop).
2) Enter your Apple ID and password to sign in.
3) View main page and then choose "done". Choose the "Badges for iPad" Collection.
4) You will see the 8 different badges to earn. Click one to get started!
5) Click on either the iPad Starter Guide to learn using an interactive iBook OR check out the online help link for a down and dirty "how to" OR just go to the app and play around to learn. Figure out how you like to learn best!
6) Once you're ready, scroll to the bottom of the page to complete the 5 question quiz for each badge. You must get at least 4/5 to earn each badge! You can keep trying until you get the badge.
7) When you've completed all 8 badges, Apple will email you with your Apple Teacher 2016 Badge!!! Woohoo!! Great job!