ARTICLE 2. PURPOSE
The Association exists for the following purposes:
- To promote amateur wrestling within the Town of Natick.
- To implement fundraising events to support the Association’s goals.
- To facilitate parental involvement in all levels of wrestling within the Town of Natick.
- To provide a bridge for alumni of Natick wrestling programs to continue (especially collegiate wrestlers) to be involved and to be recognized for their continuing successes.
- To sponsor/host off-season wrestling activities in Natick.
- To establish a scholarship fund for Natick High School wrestlers continuing their education at a college or university.
- To subsidize Natick wrestlers who are participating in regional and national tournaments, specialty camps and off-season wrestling programs.