1. Students will participate regularly in a variety of physical activities.
2. Students will work towards achieving health-enhancing levels of physical fitness by studying Target Heart Rate, FITT principle, health and skill related components of fitness.
3. Students will exhibit responsible personal and social behaviors that show respect for themselves and others in activity setting.
4. Students will demonstrate competency in motor skills and movement patterns needed in a variety of activities.
5. Students will recognize physical activity for health, enjoyment, social interaction, and personal challenges.
Box Elder Essential Learning Standards “B E L S” (May 2014)