Final project: Ubiquitous Sequencing
Task: Suggest a potential application for mobile sequencers
Your essay should include the following sections:
- TL/DR: summarize your idea in <140 characters.
- Introduction: what is the need and how it is currently done.
- Your idea (can be a service, device, application, etc…). Be creative!
- Potential engineering challenges to overcome
- Groups of two students
- Include 5-10 references (not included in word limit)
- One figure that presents your idea graphically (e.g. cartoon).
- Length: 1200-1500 words.
Grading is based on your creativity, imagination, clearness, understatement of the need, the and understanding the technical challenges.