End of Project Blog Post Guidelines
Please use these guidelines for posting your end of your project blog:
- Title: Please give your blog post a title;
- Project Description: What is the project about?;
- Materials: List your materials here;
- Tools: List all of the tools you used for your project;
- What was the most challenging part of the project?
- Were there times when things didn’t work as you expected?
- What did you do to resolve the problems you ran into?
- What was the most fun?
- What did you learn by going through this process?
- Were there new tools you had to learn about in order to complete the project?
- In your attempts to make things work, did you find yourself trying new strategies or approaches?
- What would you change?: If you had the time and resources, what would you change about your project if given the opportunity?
- Photos and/or Videos: Add pictures, audio or video to help the reader understand your project better. Please include a photo of the following:
- Your sketch
- Your project in its early stages
- The final project (please include video of project in action)