Web Design / Tech Evaluation
All requirements strongly met according to criteria on left.
All requirements are met, but to a lesser degree in quality.
Similar to the “B” but incomplete due to several missing elements in assignment criteria, development, and/or consistency.
Will be missing more elements than “C”
“F” Grade or Missing
Assignment is incomplete and does not meet the standards for criteria.
- Consistent overall look and feel.
- Well designed and thoughtful layout and color scheme.
- Clean and clear navigation bar.
- Engaging header and footer.
- A logo that clearly expresses your campaign.
- Content is engaging and accessible
- You educate, entertain, and/or inspire with your content.
- All pages include a balance of information and media.
- Content is original (text, images, media)
Social Media Elements
- A minimum of two unique social media platforms.
- Each media element provides a different social experience.
- Media elements feature unique content, created by your team.
- Website functions correctly.
- No broken images, no dead end links.
- Navigation is clear and easy to follow.
- Entire website is uploaded to student.madacad.com.
- Working URL is turned in.
MAD Academy Final Project: Tech Rubric