1. Current Status
2. FRIB ½ Day V4 Training
When will this be? (Suggest Friday AM)
3. FRIB V4 Developer Meeting
When, how long (Suggest Monday 9-5)
Topics to discuss, expected outcomes
4. Next Hangout
3/31: ANJ not available to chair, skip this meeting?
Present: BD, AJ, RL, MK, MS, DH, GS
AJ: For the May EPICS meeting, a draft program is needed
RL: At least you can buy lunch tickets.
===============Current status of development=======
MK: work on easyPvaCPP
AJ: how much
MS: not work on V4, channel access on Java with the new API
AJ: JCA not sufficient
RL: @Lund to set up collaboration, nice try. ESS not use iter core system
RL: Timo said complete V4 based
DH: work doc on nt types, done with own half
MK: worried about AreaDector plugin
DH: renaming, format the AD and couple of other changes
AJ: propose V4 training on first half day,
MK: V4 overview?
BD: why not do it in the meeting?
BD: Thu afternoon?
BD: we can put agenda together
BD: have morning session to have for example AD meeting
BD: really talking about API?
AJ: MK & DH need separated hours
BD: before the API, talking about services might be good before lunch on Thu or after lunch
AJ: Thu will be V4 day
DH: did not say on Fri yet
MK: make Thu as V4 day
AJ: no need for Fri “training” then
BD&AJ: start on Mon, and reserve Fri morning
RL: Bob will not host V4 meeting the following week?
BD: Will send a rough agenda for the EPICS meeting to the organizers
AJ: developer meeting should cover V4 development
AJ: @V4 developer meeting on Mon & Fri?
BD: API for pvAccess, and nt types, and services
BD: move repo to github, & like a chance to review it
DH: Java API behind CPP, Matej would look into it?
MJ: kind of making copying in Java, go with that
MK: Considering move base to github?
AJ: LP and GitHub are providing similar, not move unless have to, possible in long term
AJ: propose no meet next week. Next meeting @ Apr 7?
BD: then skip next week.
AJ: Meeting closed at 11:37 Chicago time.