Children’s Kiva Montessori School
Elementary/Middle School - Board of Directors Meeting
November 20, 2015 at 5:30 pm – 25 N Beech Street
- Call to Order
- Executive Session – to be held at 18 Beech Street beginning at 5:30 pm.
- An executive session meeting of the Board of Children’s Kiva Montessori School is being convened at 5:30pm on November 20, 2015 for the sole purpose of discussing personnel matters as authorized by Colorado Revised Statutes 24-6-402(4)(f). Those invited to attend are the members of the E/M S Board of Directors.
- Open meeting - to be held at 25 N Beech at 7 pm
- Roll Call
- Vision – Children’s Kiva Montessori School will provide a vibrant and engaging learning environment based on the teachings of Dr. Maria Montessori that supports all students’ academic excellence and ability to become empowered, creative, lifelong learners responsible for themselves, their community, and their environment.
Mission – Children’s Kiva Montessori School uses authentic Montessori methods, Community-Based educational approaches, and integrated academics (STEAM) to support student academic success, responsibility, and independence.
Montessori Moment – Chad
Volunteer for next Montessori Moment (TBD at meeting) -
- Approval of Previous Minutes
- BOD Meeting - 11.14.15
- BOD Meeting - 11.16.15
- Motion to Adopt Agenda
- Community Member Forum: Community members may use this time to speak to the board; three minute time cap please. For discussion(s) that may take more time please email the board at email@example.com.
- Status of previous meeting’s action items – Tamia
- Executive Director Transition
- Resolution for DSB
- New Business
- Shared Board Information
- Upcoming events
- Event, Date
- Next BOD meeting
- Review all Action Items – Tamia
- Items for Future Agenda(s) – BOD President