Covenant Bay Bible Camp
Day Camp Group Leader - Job Description
March 20, 2015
Day Camp Group Leader
Responsible to: Day Camp Coordinator
The Day Camp Group Leader will assist the Day Camp Coordinator in executing the day camp program. This will be done primarily through leading a group of day campers through the days scheduled activities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Planning and Organizing
- Assist the Day Camp Coordinator in preparation for the week a head.
Leading and Supervising
- Lead campers through scheduled activities.
- Lead activities as requested.
- Supervise campers
- Experience working with and love for children
- Love and passion for God
- Leadership ability
- The Day Camp Group Leader will be on site for each day they are scheduled.
- Room and Board will be provided during program upon request.
The Day Camp Group Leader will receive 4 days of staff training which will include, facility orientation, policy and procedure training, camper check in and registration, Plan to Protect training from winningkidsinc.ca, team building activities, review compensation and highlight workplace health and safety practices.