One Classy Dish Recipe
CREAMY POLENTA WITH CARROTS & SPINACH
1. In a medium saucepan melt butter & saute onions over medium heat for a minute.
2. Cut fully cooked polenta cut into pieces. Add carrots & cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add spinach & cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add veggie broth & cook until evaporated.
6. Add polenta & mash with a fork breaking down until creamy.
7. Add milk, cheese, salt & pepper. Stir until well mixed & serve hot.
There are many things that can be added or removed from this recipe, other veggies can be used, broccoli, red peppers, zucchini, squash, etc. Or if veggies are not your thing you can just cream the polenta & add cheese. It is a great alternative for mashed potatoes & pairs well with red meat, pork, or poultry.