Studio Gray’s 2019-2020
Student Name___________________________________________ Age _______ Today’s Date ___________________
Date of Birth______________Health/Allergies ___________________________________________________________
Parents/Guardians Names ___________________________________________________________________________
Full Mailing Address ________________________________________________________________________________
Phone Numbers: (Mom’s cell) ___________________________(Dad’s cell)____________________________________
Parent/Guardian email address (please print clearly) _______________________________________________________
Please review our studio policies and procedures listed below. We would like to work with you in order to provide your dancer with the very best dance instruction. These pages of the policies and procedures, as well as the waiver of liability/personal release, all require your signature and date. These documents must be on file for your dancer to participate in any activities with Studio Gray.
MONDAYS: Steven, Kristin
( ) SGE Ballet/Contemporary Minis: 4-5:30pm
( ) SGE Technique/Jazz Minis: 5:30-6:30pm
( ) SGE Ballet/Contemporary Juniors: 5:30-7:30pm
( ) Private lessons/solos: 7:30-8:30pm
TUESDAYS: Cooper, Kristin
( ) Beginner Tumbling: 6-7pm
( ) Int Tumbling: 7-8pm
( ) Dance Jam Fitness 7-8pm
( ) Tap Private lessons/solos : 3:30-4:30pm
( ) Beginner/ Boys Tap ( non-competitive): 4:30-5:30pm
( ) SGE Mini Tap: 5:30-6:30pm
( ) SGE Junior Tap: 6:30-7:30pm
( ) Adult Tap: 7:30-8:30pm
THURSDAYS: Steven, Roneshia
( ) Boys Hip Hop: 4:30-5:30pm
( ) SGE Junior Jazz: 5:30-6:30pm
( ) SGE Minis Hip Hop: 5:30-6:30pm
( ) SGE Junior Hip Hop: 6:30-7:30pm
( ) Intro to dance: Ages 3-5 years old
( )STUDIO GRAY ELITE: FLAT $150.00 DUE ANNUALLY AND CAN BE MADE IN INSTALLMENTS.
( ) 1 Hour: $60.00 ( ) 2 Hours: $85.00 ( ) 3 Hours: $110.00 ( ) 4 Hours: $135.00 ( ) Unlimited: $160.00
( ) Studio Gray Elite: $150.00
( ) 10% off for families who pay by the semester in August. ( ) 20% off for families who pay yearly in August.
( ) Sibling discount is 10%
This registration will remain in effect for the Season 2019-2020 (August 2019- May 2020). Your student’s level will not change, unless you are informed by the artistic director.
My signature below indicates that I am responsible for the Season’s tuition regardless of attendance.
Parent’s Signature __________________________________________________ Date _________________
- Semester payment is due the first class of the semester. Monthly payments are due in a month’s advance. It is considered delinquent after the 10th and subject to a mandatory $25.00 late fee, NO EXCEPTIONS. Your dancer will not be able to participate in class until tuition and late fees are paid. Contact Kristin for any tuition issues. We will try our best to work with you.
- Debit/credit cards and checks are acceptable forms of payment. All checks should be made payable to Studio Gray. Please place payments in a sealed envelope addressed to Studio Gray with your child’s name on the envelope as well.
- Studio Gray does send monthly invoices. It is the parent’s responsibility to make tuition payments on time each month. To participate in any studio function, all tuition must be current. All billing inquiries should be directed to Kristin. (email@example.com) NO POST DATED CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Due to the nature of our business, we can not offer NO REFUNDS OR ADJUSTMENTS for missed classes. Students who miss class will be allowed to make-up classes when time permits. Students have one month to attend another class as a make- up. Tuition is based on enrollment not attendance, so please have your child in class.
- THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS ON ANY FEES PAID TO STUDIO GRAY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CLASS, COSTUME FEES, RECITAL FEES, ECT… It is the sole responsibility of the parents.
- Costume Fees: $60.00 per routine
- All costume payments are due in full by January 1st, no exceptions. Costumes are nonrefundable.
- Recital Show FEE: Our show fee of $50.00 is due January 15th, 2020.
- Your show fee helps offset facility rental and production costs. You will get 2 tickets to the show. We will be selling additional tickets for $10.00. Late payments WILL NOT be accepted and the dancer will be dropped from the show with no fees refunded. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- Kristin (SGE), Taylor (Hip Hop), Steven (Hip Hop, Contemporary), Cooper (Tumbling), Elex (Tap) and Autumn (Combo class) will be your child’s instructors for this year. Occasionally, Studio Gray will use substitute teachers when she/he may have a professional commitment or illness.
- To provide the best dance education possible, understand that dancers will receive hands-on
instruction. This remains the best method to successfully teach dance and acrobat/tumbling classes. Hands on contact will be used to help dancers effectively engage unfamiliar muscles and achieve proper body alignment, as well as spotting in tumbling class
- Please make sure that the day your child has dance class that you outfit them in the appropriate attire. Please ask your teacher for each class their preference in uniform.
I authorize Studio Gray, Inc. to photograph and/or record me or the above mentioned student, and grant them the right to use such materials for marketing purposes.
Parent Signature__________________________________________________________ Date ___________________
Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity
I (we) fully understand and acknowledge that there are risks and dangers associated with participation in dance activities and events which could result in bodily injury. I affirm that my child is of good health and suffers no physical impairment that could limit their use of the facilities of Studio Gray, Inc. I specifically agree that Studio Gray, Inc, its officers, employees, and instructors shall not be held liable for any claim, demand, or cause of action of any kind for personal injury, property damage or loss resulting from or related to my child’s use of Studio Gray, Inc. facilities or their participation in any dancing, exercise, or activity under the direction of the Studio, whether within or without the studio premises. I hereby covenant not to sue Studio Gray, Inc., its officers, employees, or instructors in the event of any such injury or loss.
Parent Signature ________________________________________________________ Date ____________________