Date: December 13, 2013
Subject: Solarize Plano Installation Timeline Status Update
Here is your next update. Everything remains on track! Please see the next milestones given below.
- 10/28 - 11/15 (completed for all Oncor participants, not a blocking issue for CoServ participants)
- Structural Analysis by Steve Barton from Bedrock Engineering
- Participants will be contacted by Bedrock Engineering to schedule a home visit over the next few weeks
- All Project Design Drawings & Submittal Documents turned over for EE review & stamps
- Oncor submission for solar incentive approval (complete)
- Participants receive and sign Oncor Host-Customer agreement and interconnection application. (If you haven’t returned your signed documents to Axium, please do as soon as possible.)
- week beginning 12/9 - underway
- upon project approval initial 20% deposits (for cash buyers) will be deposited
- Axium will be coordinating with participants
- All projects submitted to Plano for permitting
- January 2014 - Installations to begin. Specific installation schedules are being planned. Axium will be contacting participants over the next few weeks to coordinate specific schedules.
Note: The schedule for CoServ participants will be slightly delayed from the timeline above until the 2014 CoServ program details become available.
Be sure to contact Axium Solar if you have any additional questions, and contact them for coordination of events for your specific installation.
We will provide our next status update within the next 2-4 weeks.
Happy Holidays & Shine On from:
Larry Howe, Bob Litwins, and all the volunteers of Plano Solar Advocates
And Axium Solar