Villa Facilities & Menu & Other Info
* Sleeps 16, 3 master bedrooms with ensuite Jacuzzis, 2 king sized rooms with ensuite bathrooms and one queen sized bedroom. (4 extra mattresses available for additional guests). Maximum capacity: 16. A cot is available.
* 78 meter long double loop Slide from the top balcony to the Swimming pool built by Pool&Spa (www.poolspa.co.th), Amusement park standard as seen at water park projects: Ayuthaya water-park, Castle-hill water-park amongst others.
*Fully furnished to a high standard, mainly using Teak materials.
* Fully fitted modern kitchen
* Laundry room with Washer & dryer
* Digital safe in master bedroom suite.
* Remote control air conditioning in all rooms.
* Large screen satellite TV and DVD player in living area with the most comfortable U shape Sofa you will ever experience!
* Internet Wifi access throughout the Villa.
* A playroom with an 8’’ Pool Table & a Fuss ball Table as well as many board games.
* 5 minutes walk to Bang Po Beach
* 20 minutes drive to vibrant nightlife of Chaweng
* 18 minutes to the airport
* 12 minutes to the popular Fishermen Village where you can find a wide range of decent restaurants
* 8 minutes down the road of Mae Nam where you may lay on the beach or eat at the local restaurants
Want a day out? Want a night out? Speak to our Manager. Perhaps you would like to get out on a boat for the day? Perhaps go diving or go snorkeling followed by lunch on one of the many smaller islands around Samui? Our Manager will be delighted to arrange it all for you at special rates! Golf? We are situated 8mn away from the Santiburi Golf course.
The choices of how you would like to spend your stay at Lulu Villa are endless, just let us know what you want and we will endeavor to deliver.
Breakfast 165 thb per person
(served from 8-10 or 9-11am please inform the staff for your preference)
English Breakfast: scrambled eggs, 2 sausages, bacon, baked beans, bread.
2 small individual sized boxes of Cereal (or equivalent quantity), milk, yoghurt and fruit.
All breakfasts come with orange juice and tea or coffee. If you change breakfast please inform staff one day in advance.
Chef Thu Thu Menu
Assisted by her cousin Phyo
(Suggestions, Requests welcome)
Tom Yam: Galanga and lemongrass based soup with chicken or shrimps (spicy)
Tom Kao: Traditional rice soup with pork and herbs (Not spicy)
Tom Kaa Gai: Traditional rice soup with pork and herbs (Not spicy)
Tom jut gai: Clear soup based on tomatoes, potatoes, onion and chicken (Not spicy)
Mixed salad: Tomatoes, cucumber, onion, lettuce, carrot and purple cabbage with Italian dressing
Arabic Salad: Fine chopped tomatoes, cucumber and onion with olive oil and lemon dressing
Greek Salad: Tomatoes, cucumber, onion, green lettuce, feta cheese, black olives with olive oil
Seafood Salad: Sautéed shrimps, clams and squid in garlic oil with lettuce and Angthong villa savory dressing
Som Tam Salad: Sliced green papaya, tomatoes, onion, chili pepper, green beans, dried shrimps, roasted peanuts and lime (spicy)
Thai Beef Salad:sliced pan-fried beef, tomatoes, onion, chili pepper, seasoning, celery and lime (spicy)
Thai Squid Salad: Boiled squid, onion, chili pepper and lime (spicy)
STARTERS / LIGHT SNACKS
Spring Rolls: stuffed with clear noodles, vegetables and pork or seafood
Calamari Fritters: Deep-fried squid battered in flower and chicken soup powder
Tempura: Deep-fried Shrimps or vegetables battered in flower and egg
Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
Gratiam prit Thai: Deep-fried Marinated upper thighs of chicken (Not spicy)
Gai Chut Baeng Tot: Deep-fried Breaded upper thighs of chicken (Not spicy)
Toasted Sandwiches: Club, cheese, ham & cheese
Pat kapao kadao: Fried minced chicken, beef or pork with basil and chili pepper served with rice and fried egg (spicy)
Pat pak naman hay: Fried Shrimps, chicken, beef or pork in oyster sauce (not spicy)
Pat preaw wan: Chicken, beef, shrimps or pork in sweet and sour sauce (not Spicy)
Kao Pat: Fried rice with vegetables and lime, chicken, beef, pork or shrimps (not spicy)
Pat Thai: Fried noodles with vegetables, beef, pork, chicken or shrimps (not spicy)
Rad Naa: Fried noodles with vegetables and gravy, Chicken, pork, beef or shrimps.
Massaman: Yellow curry with potatoes and coconut milk, beef, pork or chicken (not spicy)
Gaeng Pet: Red curry with chili pepper and coconut milk, Chicken, beef or pork (spicy)
Pad Pongh Karri: Indian curry with herbs, Chicken or crabs.
Saltwater lobster steamed or grilled, with different garlic based sauces
Red or White Snapper steamed or grilled, wrapped in banana leaves and stuffed with herb or plain, with traditional Thai dip sauces.
Spanish Mackarel, grilled cutlets, with yogurt based sauces.
King or Tiger prawns sautéed in garlic butter or grilled, with dip sauces
Australian Tenderloin, grilled fillet steaks, with pepper sauce
Ice Cream, Fruit + Cheese Platter or cheese cake
Hamburgers, Hot Dogs or chicken nuggets, all served with french fries and or rice:
(Chef Thu Thu is capable of a whole range of dishes so do not hesitate to ask if you would like something else.)
on top of cost of food, includes shopping
(shopping trip without cooking 400 THB)
LUNCH : 1-8 person 800 THB / 9-16 person 1400 THB (includes 1 extra staff)
DINNER: 1-8 person 950 THB / 9-16 person 1650 THB (includes 1 extra staff)
LUNCH & DINNER: 1-8 person 1600 THB / 9-16 person 2600 THB (includes 1 extra staff