Share iBook Creations on iDevices
This document will help you to share the iBooks you and your students create with others.
1. On your laptop, export your iBook
2. Select iBooks, give it to an appropriate title and save it in a known location.
3. Drag, drop and share from Google Drive
4. After it is shared, make sure your iDevice (iPad, iPhone, etc) have the Google Drive app (free in the app store); user who has had document shared with them will need to log into the Google Drive app using the email account that received the share notification.
5. Once you find the ibook in the Google drive, select it and then select Open With and select the iBooks icon.