How to reset your password on Groupanizer
Sometimes we forget our passwords, or get them mixed up. Also, Groupanizer will also lock you out from logging in if you try five times without success. Either of these situations will require you to perform a password reset - this is how to do that:
- click on members only at the top left of the screen:
- You should now be at the User Account login page. Click on Request New Password.
- In the next screen enter your username and click the Email New Password button:
- Check your email for one titled Replacement login information... If it's not there check your spam folder, and also check any other email address you might have used at one time on Groupanizer.
- In the email click the link.
- The chorus web page will open and you will see this:
- After you click the LOG IN button you will be taken to the screen to set your password:
- After you have entered and confirmed the password you want, scroll down to find the SAVE button and click that (note that you don’t actually need to change the password - i.e. you can use the same one as the one you thought you knew!).
- Finally, write the password down !
Last revised 3 June 2016