Jumbo Pasta Shells!
15 oz. whole milk ricotta cheese!
1/2 cup parmesan cheese !
1/2 cup Italian blend cheese!
6 basil leaves!
2 Tablespoons parsley!
1 Tablespoon olive oil!
1/2 medium onion, chopped!
2 cloves garlic, minced!
1 link Italian sausage!
2 cups can spaghetti sauce !
1. Cook pasta shells for half the cooking time; make sure not to overcook. Drain and
rinse in cool water. Set aside.!
2. Heat olive oil in large skillet or dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onions and
garlic and saute for a minute or two. Add Italian sausage and brown, breaking it up
into small pieces as it cooks. Pour in canned sauce.!
3. In a separate bowl, mix ricotta, half the Parmesan, Romano, egg, salt and pepper,
basil, and 2 tablespoons parsley. Stir until combined.!
4. To assemble, coat the bottom of a baking dish with sauce. Fill each half-cooked shell
with the cheese mixture. Place face down on the sauce. Repeat with shells until
cheese mixture is gone. Top shells with remaining sauce. Sprinkle on extra
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.!