Quizlet...more than flashcards!
Quizlet is a great study tool that is extremely versatile! Quizlet can be adapted to any subject/content area and has a variety of applications. It’s informative, simple to create, easy to use, and fun for students. I love it! (email@example.com)
Easy for the Teacher!
- Create an account….Quizlet.com!
- Create a study set...name it, enter the terms, enter the questions.
- Spice it up...add quizlet pictures.
- Save it...you can save your sets and edit accordingly, create folders to sort your sets.
- Share it...Google Classroom, Twitter, Facebook or embed it on your website.
Easy for Students!
- Study flashcards...shuffle, flip, repeat, sort, note the tough ones.
- Learn it....type in the answer to the definition on the screen.
- Spell it...type the word you hear.
- Test yourself...multiple choice, true/false, matching, written.
- Change it up...play timed games like “match” or “gravity” and try to beat your time or the best time of your classmates.
Make it Collaborative!
- Teacher selects “live” on the screen.
- Students go to Quizlet.live and enter the access code from teacher.
- Collaborative groups must work together to answer all twelve questions before the other groups. (Incorrect answer takes team back to square one!)
- Quizlet must have 12 questions.
- Must have at least six participants to play.
- No need to make new Quizlets...use the ones you’ve already made.
- Questions repeat until team can answer all twelve.
- Teacher can shuffle to teams with a click of the button.
- No limit to the number of participants.
- Have students create their own cards...share with others.
- Search Quizlets shared by other educators.
Quizlet is free, however a teacher upgrade is available for a cost. Upgrade allows teacher to add audio and custom pictures, track student progress, and customize Quizlet.live.