One Classy Dish Recipe
CORNER BAKERY CHOPPED SALAD RECREATION
1. Follow the cooking directions on bacon package to to cook until crispy.
2. Grill 1 chicken breast fully & chop into cubes. Use can also my grilled chicken recipe or cut up a chicken breast from a rotisserie chicken.
3. Chop Romaine & iceberg lettuce finely. Slice & cube avocado & tomatoes.
4. Chop green onions into small pieces.
5. Place lettuce mixture in a large salad bowl, top with all toppings, add dressing
& toss just before serving.
Not much can be modified to come close to this recipe, but you can add or eliminate any of the veggies, proteins, or cheese to your liking.