This is no way a complete list of course of action counseled in conference, it is just what was written down following the conference sessions.
Saturday AM TO-DO’s:
- a full 24 hours! (Pres. Eyring)
- Use the atonement to move forward in life (Pres. Packer)
- Build a happy home (Sister Burton)
- Never talk bad about your spouse, especially around your children.
- Speak kind words to each other.
- Review Sister Burton’s list of “When was the last time I” (fairly) often
- Don’t use electronics for entertainment during the sacrament (Elder Oaks)
- Don’t participate in activities that distract you, or take away from the sacredness of the sacrament. (Using electronics, talking with other people, etc.)
- Act on what we believe! (Oaks)
- Avoid a keyhole view of the gospel, but instead view things in the grand perspective. (Oaks)
- Do not give up. Let your belief carry you through trials. (Clayton)
Saturday PM TO-DO’s:
- Faith in Christ to dispel fears; have Godly Fear (Elder Bednar)
- Teach children to have faith in christ. (Elder Christofferson)
- Be more like Shiblon. WWSD? (Elder Ringwood)
- Listen to and follow council from Elder Ballard to continue to prepare and serve!
- Return to service daily, always being engaged, and bring to pass much righteousness every day.
- Balance your life with spiritual experiences, ministering to others along with your work and school.
- Take time to ponder the Atonement of Christ. Remove distractions and move forward, always.
- Priesthood duty prepare you for fatherhood. Do it!
- Live and serve they way your Heavenly Father would have your sons serve!
- In life and in positions of stewardship, follow President Uchtdorf's admonition to first establish, What is our mission? Are our/my goals and actions going to bless those we serve and are entrusted to watch over? Where (and how) is my heart?
- “Many of the things you can count do not count. Many of the things you cannot count really do count.”
- Build on what ever strength you have. Build day by day. Become a Blazing Bonfire of consecrated life.
- Learn to shut out distractions during prayer. The times you may need an absolute direct connection to heaven to exercise priesthood power may not be at a secret, private, or quiet place or time. (Eyring)
- Obtain the spirit before going out for the day, before serving, before seeking your own daily life.
- Live your life as a committed disciple of Jesus Christ
Sunday AM TO-DO’s:
- Enjoy and seek out the peace and blessings of the temple
- Subscribe to the church's official social networks (Teixeira)
- Have a wonderful Easter Sunday (Uchtdorf)
Sunday PM TO-DO’s:
- Rely upon and protect the cornerstones of religious freedom for all.
- Ponder Lehi’s dream (Kevin W. Pearson)
- Search the Book of Mormon everyday, everyday, everyday. (Pearson)
- Six important principles that help people endure to the end
- Come unto Christ and be perfected in Him
- Press forward with faith
- The Book of Mormon is key to spiritual survival
- Don't be distracted and deceived
- Stay by the tree
- Endure to the end.
- Multiply! (Elder Sitati)
- AFTER marriage. and AFTER conference.
- Happy to try
- Do service on the sabbath