Belleville Running Club
Monday, Jan 13, 2013, 7:30pm
Dan Trapp, Toby Trapp, Doug Havlin, Meghan Trapp, Chris Anderson, Cassady Anderson, Melanie Reed, Sarah West
Membership (Andria)(Doug) 9 current members and 3 new members for 2014. Applications will be at the banquet. See if we can get an automatic enrollment. Multi Year memberships will be considered. Bring a laptop to take registrations.
Group Run (Meghan) Go St Louis Training - Still waiting to hear back from Bryan Lyons about the group discount. He sent me an email last week and said they are still working on it.
PR Committee - Quarterly Newsletter Look into a way to send out the email with attachments.
River to River Relay (2 teams accepted) - Signup in Progress - 10 people signed up. 6 spots left.
- BRC Annual Dinner/Banquet - Andria ordered the water bottles and reflectors. The water bottles will be for the "Swag Bag", and the reflectors will be for just giveaways for different events. We will need approval to purchase the actual bags and any other items and associated costs for the bags. RSVPs for the dinner. We will need to set up Facebook and email invites. So far I have heard back from just 2 people. Cindy, Dan and I----and anyone else who might be interested--will need to meet again to discuss awards.
Andria is going to have a crafting session to work on some of the awards. Post party. We need people to bring cakes or desserts. 5pm start time.
- Couch to 5k Training (Dan) - Need to get a committee started and start advertising. Dewey has contacted East High School about track availability. March 3rd will be first run. 9 week training session. Law Day is May 3rd. Application and session is on the website. Waiting on Parks and Rec for a time for the informational meeting. Chiro-Med will sponsor and provide the shirts. Club gets all of the application fees. We need volunteers for monday nights 6pm at Belleville East.
- 2013 Year End Financials and 2014 Budget - 2013 financials ready by Monday. Pat - I'm working on a monthly treasurer's reports for you. Pat!!! We’ll have a report next meeting.
- Blood Drive - Waiting to hear back from George. He’s waiting from the Red Cross, sometime early March. Add people to bone marrow donor list.
- BRC Freebie for committee members - STAFF t-shirt, beanies that have embrodered name on it.
- Feb meeting will be skipped due to the party.
- Calendar - Saturday runs. Next Sat is the Chiro-Med 5k. Thurs night runs. Feb meeting will be canceled, board might meet. Feb 22nd, Chiro Med Fitness Expo. March 3rd coach to 5k. March 9th is Daylight Savings. Starting Hills at the Shrine on Sunday Jan 19th 12pm.