Accepted Monday – Thursday 9AM – 5PM and Fridays 9AM – 12 Noon
- non-perishable food items (canned chicken, peanut butter, cereal, canned fruit, mac & cheese)
- cleaning supplies (dish soap, dish detergent, all purpose, floor, toilet bowl & window cleaners, etc.)
- toilet paper
- laundry supplies (free and clear laundry soap, baby laundry detergent, stain remover, sturdy laundry baskets)
- women’s toiletries and personal items (shampoo, conditioner, ethnic hair care, deodorant, body wash, tampons, & feminine napkins)
- a new or used vehicle in working condition (please contact Jeff Fuentebella at 602-596-4990 to donate your vehicle)
Accepted Mondays and Wednesdays 9AM – 5PM
- women’s clothing (maternity and non-maternity)
- baby items
- children’s clothing (newborn – size 12)
- shoes (women’s, children’s & baby)
- small household items
Please call Zoe at 602-262-5555 ext. 101 to confirm before dropping off items.
We are so grateful for your thoughtfulness and generosity!