The Quoits Tournament will begin promptly at 11:30 AM, Saturday, October 15, 2017.
- Participants in this tournament cannot participate in any other tournament except for human foosball.
- Seeding will be random.
- Once a team signs up, there is no refund for any reason. If a team fails to show up at the designated time, a forfeit will ensue for its remaining matches.
- Each team is guaranteed two games.
- The team that appears on the top line of the bracket will throw first.
- The decision of the judge is final. If the judge is a participant, find a judge from the closest possible game to make a decision.
- Players will line up opposite each other.
- The game will last until someone reaches 21 or reaches the 20-minute time limit. Teams must win by 2.
- Players will alternate throws until all quoits have been thrown.
- Team with the highest score on the most recent round, throws first for the next round.
- Ringers cancel points.
- Closest quoits count as 1 point and leaners count as 2 points.
- No “light” can be see between the quoit and the board in order for a point to be awarded.
- Quoits that bounce before hitting the board do not count.
- Quoits must land right side up to count.