Quick and Healthy Chicken Salad
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 4 chicken breast, diced
- 1 1/2 C. peppers green, yellow, red, diced
- 1 C. celery, chopped
- 1 Can Red Gold Petite Diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 3/4 C. Miracle Whip or mayonnaise of choice
- 1 T. garlic, minced
- 1 T. horseradish
- 1-2 tsp. Farm Dust or seasoning of your choice
- Chop or dice chicken breasts, and add to large mixing bowl
- Chop or dice vegetables. May also add onions and radishes if desired. Add to mixing bowl.
- Start with 3/4 C. Miracle Whip and add to bowl.
- Add rest of ingredients.
- Gently stir together. Add more Miracle Whip or other seasonings to suit your taste.
- Refrigerate any leftovers immediately.