Lunch Duty #7 Floater 11:25 - 12:25
- Put on your orange vest for easy identification.
- Eat before or after lunch duty.
- Lunch duty is not a time to visit with other parents.
- You and other duty parents are responsible for all children during this time.
While Children are eating:
Children must stay in the lunchroom the entire lunch hour for safety reasons. No exceptions, unless you give them permission to go. Do not allow many to go at one time.
Please remember these facts:
- Children are not allowed in the art room/kitchen during lunch and may not use the microwave or refrigerator.
- Parents should not be standing at the door visiting. The area by the doors needs to remain clear of people.
- No one is allowed into the kitchen or A/V room for any reason (put backpack into next class, heat up lunch, etc).
When Finished Eating:
Please help wherever needed: watching kids, cleaning up, keeping kids from leaving gym, etc.