Curriculum Vitae - Sebastien Samson
current location : Stockholm, Sweden (Canadian citizen, European Visa, can relocate)
linked in: ca.linkedin.com/in/sebsamson/
2017 - 2018 Senior Gamification Design Manager - LEGO
2015 - 2016 Senior F2P Designer - Playraven
- Spymaster / Mid-core Strategy - F2P Mobile (early access soft launch)
2013 - 2015 Senior Lead Game Designer - Bigpoint
- Farmerama / Free To Play MMO (Live)
2011 - 2013 Senior Lead Game Designer - Frima Studio
- 3D MMO / 3rd Person Shooter - Web / Tablet - (Prototype Stage)
- Puzzle Game - Smartphone / Tablet - (Prototype Stage)
- Undisclosed Physics Platformer - Wii U - (Prototype Stage)
- Slot Machine Game - Smartphone / Tablet - 2012 (FPP shipped)
- Freemium CMMO - Flash Stage3D & Unity - 2012 (Closed Beta shipped)
- Skylanders - Spyro’s Universe - Web MMO for Activision-Blizzard - 2011 (Launched)
2008 - 2011 Game Designer - Ubisoft Québec.
- Online RPG game for kids- PC – 2011 (Prototype Stage)
- Web Platform Game System Design - Web – 2010 (Pre Production Stage)
- Combat of Giants : Dinosaur Strike (Battle of Giants in the UK) - Wii – 2010 (Shipped)
- Petz FantasyTM Sunshine Magic – DS-DSi – 2010 (Shipped)
- Petz FantasyTM Moonlight Magic – DS-DSi – 2010 (Shipped)
- RTS game for kids – Nintendo DS – 2009 (Pre-Conception Stage)
- My Weight Loss Coach – Iphone – 2008 (Shipped)
- My Stop Smoking Coach With Allan Car – Iphone – 2008 (Shipped)
- Social platform System – Nintendo DS – 2008 (Prototype Stage)
- Educational Puzzle Game – Nintendo DS – 2008 (Pre-Conception Stage)
- Artificial Life Simulation – Nintendo DS – 2008 (Prototype Stage)
2002 - 2006 Web Designer
- Flash websites
-French Teacher for street children in Peru
University of Montreal (UdeM)
(D.E.S.S.) 2nd Cycle Degree in Game Design (master es. artes.)
University of Quebec in Montreal (UQÀM)
Bachelor Degree in Communications with specialization in Interactive Multimedia
(D.E.C.) College degree in Fine Arts and New Medias
Commonwealth Education Trust
French : Spoken and Written - High Level (main language)
English : Spoken and Written - Good level (professional efficiency)
Spanish : Spoken and Read - Beginner
German: Spoken and Read - Beginner
Wikis, Word, Power Point, Excel, Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Visio, Dreamweaver, Avid, After Effect, Pro Tools, , Virtools, Unity, Cmap Tools, Confluence, JIRA, perforce.... and many more
Drawing, Photography, Video, Painting, Sculpture, Sound Mixing, Vjing, Interactive Installations
Travel all over the world
Live Action Role-Playing Games (LARP) organization for 100+ players for more than 7 years.
Designing and building Artistic Interactive Installations
Academic Researches & Essays on Player Experience and Psychology.
Video Games : Serious Games, RPG, FPS, Adventure/Action, Simulations, Open worlds,Puzzle, Strategy, Platformers, Indie games.
Swing & Blues dancing, Martial Arts, Japanese animation (manga), Technological Arts.
Systemic Studies and Second Order Cybernetics.