Lakeside Pines Campground Policies:
P.O. Box 182
North Bridgton, Maine 04057
GPS: 54 Lakeside Pines Road Bridgton, Maine 04009
Welcome and thank you for choosing Lakeside Pines Campground for your camping destination. In order to camp together in a close community it is necessary to be considerate of other campers and the property on which you expect to enjoy your vacation. Lakeside Pines is privately owned and operated. We reserve to right to ask those who do not wish to observe our policies to leave.
- PAYMENTS - Deposits are half of weekly rate, minus taxes, or payment in full for 4 days or less. Final payment is expected upon arrival. Refunds cannot be given for early departure. Deposits are refundable with a 3 week cancellation notice for campsites- 4 weeks for rental units. Cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee.
- CHECK OUT TIME is by Noon. Cottages and Rental Trailers by 10AM.
- CHECK IN TIME 1PM No early check-ins
- QUIET TIME is Strictly Enforced from 11 PM to 7 AM
- SPEED LIMIT 5MPH
- ONE CAMPER AND ONE FAMILY PER SITE - family consists of two adults and their dependants
- GUESTS must register at the office. $6 daily fee - $12 overnight fee.
- BICYCLES are not permitted on the campground roads
- VEHICLES - Only ONE vehicle to be parked at a campsite - Additional vehicles must be parked out front by the main entrance. Vehicles not displaying stickers or parking passes risk being towed at owner’s expense.
- FIREWORKS, Firearms, Chinese Lanterns and Drugs are NOT PERMITTED anywhere on campground property. We do not allow smoking of marijuana on the premises
- FIRES are allowed in existing fireplaces. Fires must be COMPLETELY out by 11 PM. Use water if necessary to extinguish. Do NOT burn trash. No Out-OF-State firewood allowed -it’s against Maine law!
- TREES - Do not cut any trees or limbs down
- RUBBISH - Please bag and tie all garbage and deposit in the designated trash areas. No loose trash, ashes or large items, such as TV’s, refrigerators, mattresses etc. Please see office if any questions.
- RECYCLABLES - There are wooden boxes provided in trash areas for recyclables. If any questions see office.
- PETS are allowed. Dogs must be leashed at all times, picked up after and never left barking. No pets are allowed in the store, on the beaches or in the water. Walk dogs on the Island Point and Tall Pine roads away from campsites. All pets on premises must have an up-to-date rabies vaccination. Pets are the sole responsibility of their owner and the campground is not liable for the pet's behavior toward others.
- AIR CONDITIONING/ELECTRIC HEATERS are not allowed due to power constraints NO Generators
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES must be concealed at all times and stored in a secure spot - 21+ only
- SMOKING is Prohibited from Beaches and Playground Areas do not drop butts on the ground
- CHILDREN must be on campsites by 10:59 PM.
- WALKING through other campsites is not allowed
- Medical Marijuana Card users please contact management about appropriate areas to consume
Lakeside Pines assumes no responsibility for the use of its grounds and facilities. The use is entirely at the user’s risk. The user also assumes full responsibility for injury or illness occurring to them or to those in their camping party. Additionally, Lakeside Pines Campground assumes no responsibility for lost, damaged or stolen property occurring to anyone while on its grounds or in its facilities.