- IT IS MY GREAT PLEASURE TO WELCOME ANDREW PENTIS TO THE SHOW TODAY.
- HE IS @ANDREWPENTIS ON TWITTER.
- ANDREW IS AN AMAZING WRITER AND EDITOR
- HE WORKS FOR STUDENT LOAN HERO.COM
- IN THE PAST HE HAS WORKED FOR GIANT COMPANIES LIKE MLB.COM AND THE S.F. 49RS
- ANDREW HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY?
- WIDE VS DEEP
- DRIVING TRAFFIC AT A BIG COMPANY VS SMALL
- YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO DRIVE TRAFFIC?
I am so excited to have Chris Hughes on the show today. Chris is the founder of A Nerd’s World, a Toronto based web design firm. They have 4 locations in Toronto with over 10 years in business. His website is a nerds world .com, where you will find one of the best video blogs I have ever seen. Chris, how are you today?
- I find it very unique how you Mix old school brick and mortar ideas with the online expertise. For example, The importance of print material advertisments? Why do it?
- How to get started with marketing?
- When to do something yourself or when to pay an expert?
- If you were to share one key to your success, what would it be?
- What is the most exciting project going on at a nerds world right now that you want people to know about?
- Where can people get in touch?