YEAR BOOK ART COMPETITION GUIDELINES
We are looking for student artwork to include in the yearbook! So get our your markers, crayons, or colored pencils and get creative!
- Use 8.5x11’ white paper
- Write your full name, grade and teacher legibly ON THE BACK ONLY.
- Make your art work neat and colorful.
- Fill the page--make your picture large and leave very little white space.
- Represent Buffalo Trail and show your school spirit--maybe use our school colors (red and blue) or school mascot (buffalo) in your design.
- Draw your favorite school event or memory of Buffalo Trail.
- Turn in to your teacher or the office by January 8, 2016
Take your time, use your imagination and have FUN! Thank you for participating and GOOD LUCK!
Contact the PTCO with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org