One Classy Dish Recipe
ZUCCHINI NOODLE PASTA
1. Using a julienne peeler or a sprializer, cut off ends & slowly julienne each squash from top to bottom or spiral zucchini to create noodles.
2. Place julienned squash in a large bowl & lightly toss with 2-3 tablespoons fresh pesto.
3. Add cherry tomatoes & garlic, toss lightly.
4. Heat olive oil in a medium heat pan, pour squash mixture in the pan & saute for 1-2 minutes. (If you prefer raw squash you can skip this step).
5. Plate, top with Parmesan cheese, salt, & pine nuts. Serve warm.
This can be a great raw meal for those who are on a raw diet. You can also remove the Parmesan to make this a whole30, paleo, or vegan approved dish. If you want to add protein you can top with some grilled chicken breast, shrimp, or salmon. You can also use a marinara or meat sauce in place of the pesto. If you have a lemon you can also add some lemon juice & a little zest to lighten up the taste.