Most of you have the AirServer program automatically set up to run when you log into the computer. If you are not using AirServer very often, turning it off may help others who are from dropping a connection.
Steps to Follow to turn AirServer off
- Click on the triangle at the right on the bottom of your dock, and select the silver AirServer icon.
- Click on Settings, and select “Do not start AirServer when anyone logs onto Windows.” Click OK. Next time you log into your computer, AirServer will not be running.
Turning AirServer On
- After you have logged into your computer, click on the Start button to search for AirServer on your computer. Once you open the program, AirServer automatically starts running. You are now ready to use AirServer.
Setting up AirServer on Your Computer
- Click on the triangle at the bottom right of your dock, click on Airserver, and select Settings.
- The computer name is the actual name the district has given your computer. You can change that name to make is easier to find when you are using AirServer. Suggestion for renaming your computer would be: Your last name and room number.
- It is strongly recommend to put a password on so others cannot AirServer in on your computer while you are in the middle of a lesson.
- To change, or add a password, click on Change Password. Select the the arrow to get the choices of passwords that can be set up.
- Below are the choices you have.
- We recommend using Fixed Password and selecting “Just my user account, Other users can select their own password settings.” Put in your password and click Apply then OK.
- If you forget your passcode, just go back in and change the passcode. You will not have to have the previous one.
Additional AirServer help.